Design compelling experiences that engage audiences throughout their online journey from discovery through sale and install (including advertising, content marketing, emails, banners, etc…)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, and easy to understand.
- Process and produce multiple digital ads for integrated campaigns, resizing art/layout according to specs.
- Designing responsive digital content that works across different devices (mobile, tablets, apps), as well as a good understanding of which platform works best for any given requirement.
- Actively contribute to creative discussions surrounding feature reviews and new features
- Analyze feedback and metrics, and adjust design accordingly
- Ensure high standards and quality assurance across all work produced so that it is cohesive, consistent, and brand-right
- Continually learn “what works” and improve methods through iterative testing of creative designs
- Create app previews and store icons for AB testing.
- Interest in art and design, take inspiration from a wide range of sources, utilize found images, mocked-up imagery and film, and mood boards to support thinking and add weight to idea.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Creative and proactive
- Time management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Work under pressure
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, flexibility and aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Adobe suites, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Arabic
- Deep understanding of social media
- Deep understanding of digital and mobile advertising channels
- Art direction and design: graphic design, advertising art direction
- Design Thinking
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com