As a Data Analyst at Tamatem: you will build, define, and push the boundaries of games analytics within our apps. Your objective will be to understand, model, predict, segment, and retain our players, as well as to analyse the success of each product against another to prioritize resources and identify opportunities.
Your role within our unique community:
- Query databases using SQL and MS Excel.
- Extract data from analytics databases and feed into Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau and Domo.
- Find out patterns, problems, and useful insights from data.
- Identify and monitor KPIs and flag noteworthy performance.
- Maintain spreadsheets for tracking and forecasting business on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Communicate BI insights to relevant stakeholders; send out synopses of company performance to appropriate teams and ensure that action is taken on data.
- Report directly to Marketing Manager using Data Visualization and Reporting Tools.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Economics, or a related field
- 0-2 years of experience, preferably in mobile gaming companies
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent SQL skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Highly creative and proactive
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Arabic
- Knowledge of Data Visualization/Reporting Tools
- Basic understanding of statistics
- Ability to understand user behavior
- Deep understanding of social media
- Analytical coding
- Business Insight
- Deep understanding of digital and mobile advertising channels