As a Multimedia Designer at Tamatem: you will design compelling art content for all social media platforms and user-centered UI assets based on upcoming events, campaigns, and promotions while working closely with the UI/UX team. Materials may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, and graphics and special effects which maintain brand guidelines and speak the user’s language.
Your role within Tamatem’s world:
- Translate business and social media objectives into videos that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, and easy to understand.
- Work closely with marketing and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Produce, film, and edit video content.
- Setup and capture great shots to fulfill required briefs (includes basic lighting and optimal audio capture).
- Operate video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience
- Creative and proactive
- Time management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, flexibility, and aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and Motion Graphics
- Experience in camera operation, digital video cameras, and sound equipment
- Excellent knowledge of Final Cut Pro and Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge of dialogue cutting, editing consultant and trouble-shooter