Digital/Performance Marketing Specialist
As a Digital/Performance Marketing Specialist at Tamatem: you will assist in the development, execution, tracking, and analysis of multiple digital strategies and projects and help build the paid acquisition function for Tamatem’s games.
Your role within Tamatem’s world:
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and other teams to execute coordinated strategic campaigns.
- Assist with creation, deployment, digital promotion, results and fulfillment for online promotions.
- Provide analysis and recommendations on existing Performance Marketing projects, techniques and tools.
- Produce weekly reports containing analysis, surfacing trends and recommending areas for improvement.
- Launch mobile and web campaigns across multiple ad networks and platforms (iOS, Google Play, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Networks, Affiliates etc.).
- Monitor day-to-day results for all paid media programs and make changes required to hit campaign targets.
- Carry out re-targeting campaigns on web and mobile to bring back users that visited apps on web or mobile.
- Track ads spend across top social platforms and ad networks.
- Responsible for setting up DeltaDNA promotions as per details of Data Analyst.
- Analyze marketing performance and ROI by reporting on acquisition costs of acquired traffic (conversion rates, traffic, and retention).
- Responsible for email shots for both existing users and re-targeting churned users.
- Responsible for reporting daily tracking sheet and other related sheets.
- Carry out creative optimisation on a weekly basis to ensure the highest performing creatives are getting all the budget.
- Responsible for ASO for App Store and Google Play store.
- Responsible for SEO for all web applications.
- Launch mobile and web campaigns on Snapchat.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably in online gaming companies
- Creative and proactive
- Time management skills
- Organization skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Data driven mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent command of MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Arabic
- Experienced with managing and allocating marketing budget across multiple channels
- Experienced with web analytics and attribution tools
- Understanding of A/B and multi-variant testing technologies
- Deep understanding of SEO and ASO
- Knowledge of both iOS and Android markets
- Good knowledge of tracking systems
- Good knowledge of free-to-play economics and best industry practices
- Good understanding of digital and mobile advertising channels