Public Relations Specialist
As a PR Specialist at Tamatem: you will focus on building Tamatem’s brand locally and internationally through extensive and proactive storytelling through public relations, as well as design media releases to shape public perception of the company and increase awareness of its work and goals.
Your role within Tamatem’s world:
- Maintain corporate image and identity, and apply brand guidelines, values, and relevance throughout the design creation and execution process.
- Maintain and manage the company’s website (including company blog).
- Develop positive relationships with local, regional, and national media of interest, and manage the flow of information to and from media representatives to encourage positive exposure for Tamatem.
- Analyze media coverage and PR campaign performance for company-wide reporting and increased awareness.
- Research, write, and distribute press releases to targeted media.
- Draft speeches and presentations, and arrange interviews for Tamatem’s top executives.
- Respond to information requests from media.
- Seek and submit award opportunities related to the industry.
- Organize and attend promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours, and visits.
- Speak publicly at interviews, press conferences, and presentations.
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising that are compatible with Tamatem.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Media Studies, or a related field
- 3 years of experience, preferably in mobile gaming companies
- Creative and proactive
- Time management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, flexibility and aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Arabic
- Deep understanding of public relations and marketing communications
- Deep understanding of digital and mobile advertising channels
- Good understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Good understanding of WordPress
- Good understanding of Social Media