As User Acquisition at Tamatem: you will assist in the development, execution, and success of digital strategies across multiple accounts and projects and help build the paid acquisition function for Tamatem games.
Your role within Tamatem’s world:
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and other teams to execute coordinated strategic campaigns.
- Assist with analysis and reporting to determine effectiveness of new and existing promotions.
- Assist with creation, deployment, digital promotion, results and fulfillment for online promotions.
- Provide analysis and recommendations on existing UA projects, techniques and tools.
- Produce detailed audits and usability reports, identifying areas of opportunity to improve conversion through usability enhancements.
- Produce weekly reports containing analysis, surfacing trends and recommending areas for improvement.
- Maintain and report daily tracking sheet and other related sheets.
- Responsible for ASO for app and Google Play store.
- Launch mobile and web campaigns across multiple ad networks and platforms (iOS, Google Play, Facebook, Youtube,Instagram and Snapchat).
- Monitor day-to-day results for all paid media programs, and make changes required to hit campaign targets.
- Track ads spend across top social platforms and ad networks.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably in online gaming companies
- Creative and proactive
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Excellent command of MS Excel, SQL, Python and R
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Arabic
- Understanding of using A/B and multi-variant testing technologies
- Understanding of digital and mobile advertising channels
- Good knowledge of free-to-play economics and best industry practices
- Good knowledge in analytics and attribution tools
- Knowledge of both iOS and Android markets
- Good knowledge of tracking systems