As a Web Developer at Tamatem: you will manage, code, modify, and update existing websites and strive to create websites that are user-friendly, optimized with user experience and usability in mind, and an engaging design that builds and shapes a visitor’s experience.
Your role within Tamatem’s world:
- Update our current Tamatem website, Arabic website, and Baloot and Tarneeb websites on WordPress.
- Manage forums and monitor content.
- Develop new website designs from A to Z without the use of any existing templates.
- Implement different languages for the same website.
- Implement contingency plans in case one of our websites goes down.
- Develop micro sites embedded in our websites.
- Create Wikipedia pages, HTML emails, and newsletters.
- Test and debug websites regularly.
- Assist in design limitations and capabilities.
- Assist in website design and coming up with new and up-to-date features where applicable.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in web development and programming.
- Creative and proactive
- Analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Technical ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Arabic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experienced in WordPress, phpBB and VBulletin
- Knowledge of Web Frameworks preferably Foundation, Ionic
- Knowledge in UI/UX, SEO/ASO and Browser Capabilities
- Front & Back End Development
- Web Analytics
- Knowledge in NodeJS
- Knowledge in Rest API
- Knowledge in Google Web Designer
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate, etc
- Knowledge in Web Design is a plus
- Knowledge in App Design & Development is a plus