The leading mobile games publisher in the mena market
WHY PUBLISH WITH TAMATEM?
We understand the MARKET better than anyone else
Tamatem’s reach and localization process guarantees success for your game in the Arabic speaking market.
Our team has extensive experience in localizing and launching games catered for the Arab gamer.
We understand what mobile gamers want and we’ve constantly delivered on what they expect.
Games in Top 10
Tomato Juice Consumed
Tamatem in the Media
- "Captivating users at a global scale is the aspiration of many mobile publishers, but there’s one that’s reaching the Arabic market better than most: Tamatem."AdColonyBarbie Koelker
- "In the Middle East the [gaming] sector is growing rapidly and Tamatem is leading the game."CNNJohn Defterios
- "Tamatem has enjoyed tremendous success as a publisher of competitive Arabic language games like the Shake the Metal series, points to a hurdle in the industry’s regional growth."Inc. ArabiaChristine Grové
- "As publishers like Tamatem continue to prove the buying power of the Middle Eastern market, perhaps more indie developers will spring up and tackle the challenge of creating homegrown games."Venture BeatStephanie Chan
- "Tamatem is looking to plug a gap in the market by localising more games into Arabic."GamesIndustry.bizHaydn Taylor
- "Just like the games it publishes, Tamatem is expanding across the map."Forbes Samual Wendel
- "The MENA’s mobile gaming market is “severely underserved” with less than 1 percent of app store games available in Arabic. This creates a huge gap for users who want to consume culturally relevant and localised mobile games."TechCrunchSteve O'Hear
What our partners say
- "We worked with Tamatem to publish our MMO-RPG game Suqoor Al Ard in the MENA market. They are very professional in game localization and user acquisition, and the results were staggering. We are very happy and honored to work with Tamatem."Jasmine ZhuEZ Fun
"The MENA region was something we had not thought of tackling before our partnership, because we found it was too difficult to localize, market and make our games culturally-fit for the region, issues that Tamatem powered-through with us. I think the region's love for car games, our expertise in making them and Tamatem's ability to connect them to the audience make for a wonderful collaboration."Tudor RadTransylgamia
- "We at Casualino have the pleasure of working with our friends from Tamatem! They are really great professionals and are highly motivated, their expertise in mobile marketing makes them a highly valuable partner for us. They made our game VIP Baloot the best card game in the MENA region!Iskren YordanovCasualino
"We are proud to have chosen Tamatem to publish our titles in the MENA, they've done considerable work for this first game and we now realize the huge potential there in that region."Maxence Devoghelere3DDUO
"Localizing the game Kiwi’s Wonderland to Arabic was not on our radar, we believe the Arabic market has a huge potential and Tamatem can helped us crack it."Vi NguyenFunkoi