The leading mobile games publisher in the mena market
WHY PUBLISH WITH TAMATEM?
Understanding the market+experience in the gaming industry= successful game publishing!
Establish your brand in the MENA market through publishing your game with us!
Tamatem’s reach and localization process guarantees success for your game in the Arabic speaking market.
We launched more than 50 games, our team has extensive experience in localizing and launching games catered for the Arab gamer. We understand what mobile gamers want and we’ve constantly delivered on what they expect.
Games in Top 10
Tomato Juice Consumed
Tamatem in the Media
- "As publishers like Tamatem continue to prove the buying power of the Middle Eastern market, perhaps more indie developers will spring up and tackle the challenge of creating homegrown games."Venture BeatStephanie Chan
- "The MENA’s mobile gaming market is “severely underserved” with less than 1 percent of app store games available in Arabic. This creates a huge gap for users who want to consume culturally relevant and localised mobile games."TechCrunchSteve O'Hear
- "Tamatem is looking to plug a gap in the market by localising more games into Arabic."GamesIndustry.bizHaydn Taylor
- "Tamatem has enjoyed tremendous success as a publisher of competitive Arabic language games like the Shake the Metal series, points to a hurdle in the industry’s regional growth."Inc. ArabiaChristine Grové
- "Captivating users at a global scale is the aspiration of many mobile publishers, but there’s one that’s reaching the Arabic market better than most: Tamatem."AdColonyBarbie Koelker
- "Just like the games it publishes, Tamatem is expanding across the map."Forbes Samual Wendel
- "In the Middle East the [gaming] sector is growing rapidly and Tamatem is leading the game."CNNJohn Defterios
What our partners say
- "We at Casualino have the pleasure of working with our friends from Tamatem! They are really great professionals and are highly motivated, their expertise in mobile marketing makes them a highly valuable partner for us. They made our game VIP Baloot the best card game in the MENA region!Iskren YordanovCasualino
- "We needed a partner in the MENA to help us publish our games Rage of the Righteous and Dynasty Blades, Tamatem’s unique expertise in localization and marketing has been instrumental in cracking the MENA’s growing market. We are very proud and honored to work with Tamatem."Jasmine ZhuEZ Fun
"The MENA region was something we had not thought of tackling before our partnership, because we found it was too difficult to localize, market and make our games culturally-fit for the region, issues that Tamatem powered-through with us. I think the region's love for car games, our expertise in making them and Tamatem's ability to connect them to the audience make for a wonderful collaboration."Tudor RadTransylgamia
"We are proud to have chosen Tamatem to publish our titles in the MENA, they've done considerable work for this first game and we now realize the huge potential there in that region."Maxence Devoghelere3DDUO
"Localizing the game Kiwi’s Wonderland to Arabic was not on our radar, we believe the Arabic market has a huge potential and Tamatem helped us crack it."Vi NguyenFunkoi