Could You Beat These Mobile Game Records Holders?
Mobile games have become increasingly popular in recent years, and with that popularity comes a competitive streak. Players from all over the world are vying for the top spots on leaderboards, and some have even set records that seem impossible to beat. In this post, we’ll take a look at some of the most impressive mobile game records and see if you have what it takes to beat them.
- Highest score in a single game: 1,113,090 (by YouTuber BirdGamer)
Candy Crush Saga
- Highest level reached: 10,000+ (by several players)
- Most stars collected: 10 million+ (by several players)
Clash of Clans
- Highest Town Hall level: 21 (by several players)
- Highest trophy count: 5,000+ (by several players)
- Most Pokémon caught: 1 million+ (by several players)
- Highest Pokédex completion rate: 100% (by several players)
- Highest score: 999 (by YouTuber Dong Nguyen)
Temple Run 2
- Longest distance travelled: 10 billion+ metres (by several players)
- Highest coin score: 100 trillion+ coins (by several players)
- Longest distance travelled: 100 billion+ metres (by several players)
- Highest coin score: 10 trillion+ coins (by several players)
These are just a few of the many impressive mobile game records that have been set over the years. If you’re a skilled mobile gamer, you might be able to beat some of these records yourself. But even if you’re not quite at that level yet, it’s still fun to try and see how close you can get.
Tips for beating mobile game records
If you’re serious about beating mobile game records, there are a few things you can do to improve your chances of success, we’ve asked our employees in Tamatem Games for their advice:
- Practice regularly. The more you play, the better you’ll become at the game.
- Watch videos of other players. This can help you learn new strategies and techniques.
- Take breaks. When you’re feeling tired or frustrated, take a break from the game. Come back to it later with a fresh mind.
- Don’t give up. It may take some time and effort, but if you’re persistent,
Beating mobile game records is not easy, but it is possible. If you’re a skilled gamer and you’re willing to put in the time and effort, you might be able to set a new record yourself.
About us:Tamatem Games is committed to helping the Arabic mobile gaming market reach its full potential. By localising popular mobile games, publishing original Arabic mobile games, supporting eSports, and investing in Arabic mobile game development, Tamatem Games is playing a key role in shaping the future of Arabic mobile gaming. Our most popular games include Fashion Queen, VIP Baloot and Battle of Kings. In addition, card players from across the MENA region have been enjoying our in-depth card game, VIP Jalsat.